Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First Post!!


OK the first thing I have to say is I am getting my real camera out this evening. My phone is taking horrible pics.

Anyway, my first project is an altered canvas project. This I did to go in one of the boys' rooms. It is an 8 x 8 size, done in grungy (is that a word) distressed style - which they like and so do I sometimes.  My DH is partnering in a dealership that sales electric ATVs and motorcyles that are called Xtreme Green, hence the title and colors.

I used my Cricut Imagine to cut out a few things - the motorcycle is from Dude, Live Xtreme is from Graphically Speaking and the skull and dog tag are from JT. I used some old watch parts which I just like the way they look and some metal punch flowers, acrylic paint, and distress inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment